Our Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe salvation comes when we accept Christ as our personal Savior. His Holy Spirit then comes to reside in us bringing regeneration.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who by indwelling the Christians, enables him to live a godly life and serve the Lord effectively.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.